This has been a very wonderful year so far and I am thankful for many things! I am thankful for my friends and my family and my lovely husband. I am thankful for the Gospel in my life and all the many blessings that I have. The following is a play by play of some of the things that I am thankful for this year!
February: Stephen and Jodi got married!! I am so happy that they are apart of my family!
March: We took our engagement pictures!!! This was the first thing that happened that actually made it feel like we were going to get married. Having a 9 month engagement is hard when you are surrounded by other couples getting engaged after you and getting married before you. But taking our pictures was tons of fun! Mike Wiltbank did a fabulous job!

June: I got married in June!!! Yay!! The day was perfect and I am very thankful for everyone who made it perfect!
Mike and Anna got married the next day, and eventhough we werent there we are excited for them as well. They are expecting a baby girl due in April.
July: In July we went to San Diego for Comic Con. We're awesome like that. We went to Univeral Studios too and had a great time. I am very thankful that we were able to take a mini vacation before school started again.
Camden was born in July as well!! I love him!! Kaela and Derek are such wonderful parents!!
(This picture was taken in October, he's a lot bigger in this picture, but just as cute as ever!)
September: My dad came home! I am so thankful for our troops and all they do for our country! I am also thankful that my dad came home safely!
In September my good friend David's sister Ashleigh passed away after a battle with colon cancer. I didn't know Ashleigh personally but her death affected me greatly. I spent many nights in tears over the family that she left behind. Hearing how wonderful Ashleigh was made me realize that I need to live my life to the fullest. She really helped me open my eyes to the beauty of this world and made me appreciate all of the blessings that I have.
October: My baby sister Chanea turned 13!!! Wow, she's growing up so fast! I am so thankful for her and for the happiness she brings into my life. Haha, I love this picture. She didn't want to wear the hat. But she did, just long enough for me to take this picture! Happy Birthday Bayna!!
Chase and Courtney also got married in October! Just another wonderful addition to the Gibson family!
November: Just a few weeks after my baby sister turned 13 we found out some terrible news. Her cerebral palsy is getting worse and she has congestive heart failure. But, we also just found out that she probably wont have to be in a wheelchair for another year. But still, this was a very difficult time for me and my family. I am thankful for all my friends and family who were there for me when I needed them.
I also turned 23 this year. Brian went above and beyond and made my birthday perfect! There is an earlier blog entry that details it all! I am thankful for a fabulous husband who makes me feel so special and loved! I love you honey!
I am thankful for so many things, and so many people. I am thankful for my job, for all that they do for me. I work with great people! I love my friends and family and am thankful for them as well! I live a very blessed life and am thankful year 'round for the wonderful blessings in my life!
you are so awesome! I'm so happy that you are a part of Brian's life. He is so happy and loves you so very much. You are also so creative. I need you to teach me more about your blog sidebars etc. Love you
ReplyDeleteThanks for the nice comments about Ashleigh.
ReplyDeleteIt's been rough on Dave - the holidays. Any nice words his way are always appreciated.