WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Friday, December 18, 2009

i'm pretty bored.

So since I'm pretty sure that Eric Greenhalgh (did i spell that right?) is the only one that openly admits to reading my blog I shall address this entry to him-

Dear Eric,
Well as you know my toe is broken- and did you know that when your toe is broken every single kid you come in contact with will step on it? Sure enough. It's true. If you don't believe me you can break your toe and then see how it just attracts children to it. Is there such thing as breaking it twice? Of course there is, well I'm sure it is possible at least. Well anyways, it kills.

Today was my last day at work. And it was sad. And they gave me flowers and cards and told me how wonderful i am. It made me feel good, and professional and all that. I don't know if it's just me, but eventhough I am 23 years old, about to graduate from college, and am married, i still feel like im 12. Like I think I have the Benjamin Button disease, but only in my mind. Like the older I get, the younger my mind thinks I am. It's crazy, and i feel like i should still have to have my parents sign my homework agenda, and I'm pretty sure that i should have a curfew, or at least a bed time. Huh. I can't be the only one that feels this way. I sure hope not. But anyways, I will miss my children, and the wonderful ladies that I work with. And Chris. He was the only guy at KCDS, such a trooper. i am happy that they made my last day memorable and awesome.

So I'm babysitting right now, they are all sleeping so don't think I'm neglecting anyone in any way by updating my blog. Babysitting this family makes me want to be that girl that wears tutus and cowboy boots. their youngest, does that quite often and being around her makes me want to be 3 again. or not even. just brave enough to dress like that in public and rock it like a 3 year old does.

i have the next 2 weeks off before I start student teaching. no work, except for the occasional babysitting that i do to keep me sane. I need a project. I'm almost positive that I might drive Brian to drinking after being stuck with me for 2 weeks straight. He has the next 2 weeks off of work too. Man, am I gonna drive him nuts!

Eric, I think I'm rambling now. Well folks, I hope that more than just Eric read this..cause I think that I'm just down right hilarious! HAHAHAHA. See..i'm funny.

Happy Friday Night everyone. I shall miss you till the morrow. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. come over and share some of your boredom over here. By the way, I'm 51 years old and I feel like a teenager some days. You ought to see how stupid we can get at work. All the silliness keeps us young, thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a letter addressed to me since I read your blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.