These are the following things that I would like to do more of-
- Keep my dang house clean. There's only 2 of us. and our apartment is like 4 square feet. It cant be that hard. Oh, but it is. It is so small that it makes it nearly impossible to find homes for everything. It makes me insane. I have to just close my eyes and not think about it or I will enduce a full blown anxiety attack. Goo. I will get better with this.
- I want to cook more. We've gotten in the terrible habit of eating out a lot. its an addiction and we're poor so it's a terrible one to have. Man, why can't I be addicted to cleaning my house. Well anyways, I love to cook- but I HATE grocery shopping. Thus we eat out a lot because it requires no planning on my part. Boy does that make me sound lazy.
- Scriptures and all church related things. Hearing the immense amount of knowledge that other people have for the gospel gives me heartburn. I've only been a member for almost 4 years so I would like to think that I should be held less accountable than others, but that's a load of crap. 8 year olds know more than I do, and I hate it. I wish I could go back through primary and young womens and all that- sort of a Billy Madison of the church if you will. But yes, I want to start doing FHE and doing scripture study daily. Ahhh. Someone wanna call and check up on me? That would rock.
- I want to do more wife-ish things. My friend Rachelle is like the wife I've always wanted to be. She's so together. She bakes yummy treats, does plesent things for her neighbors, cooks, cleans and adores her husband. I have the adoring the husband part down but everything else has just takin a back seat. Man. I need a life coach.
- I want to go to bed feeling good about my day. I want to go to sleep on time, so none of this 11:00 businiess like I'm doing tonight. I want to go to sleep in a clean house, with all of the chores done (including laundry!!) Gosh do I hate laundry! How in the world do we go through so many different pairs of clothes. I don't understand!!! Half of the time it just stays in the hamper until we wear it again. This might just be my biggest of pet peeves. I hate wrinkled clothes, but not as much as I hate actually putting laundry away. It's ridiculous. Anyways, and I want to go to bed feeling good about the next day.
In other news- Friday I taught a lesson to a 2nd grade class at Eagle College Prep Elementary. It went well! I will find out in about 2 or 3 weeks if they liked me enough to offer me a job. Keep your fingers and toes crossed and I will surely keep you posted on that as well.
Okay Sweet Daughter in Law of mine! How to say this in just a few words. Heavenly Father knows you and Loves you just the way you are! He thinks you are great the way you are, even though you live in a 4ft house, go out to eat, make wonderful entrees in you blog! or that you have been a member of the church for only 4 years. You wouldn't know that its been only 4 years, I know life long members that sadly don't account for it like you do. So, one project at time. Remember you a already fabulous women in all of our lives and we like you the way you do things, especially your sweet hubby! You already do more then a lot of people out there, ask me! or just look at my larger home which is kind of pathetic. I want to make changes to!
ReplyDeleteLove you lots! Mom Gibson
Oh My Gosh!!! Haha I was reading this thinking, "Ashlee is crazy! She's fabulous." Then I read my name and its true, you are crazy! Haha you are amazing. Cleaning isn't important. Baking isn't important. You're a teacher which is what I think is incredible. As long as you guys adore each other, that's enough wifeliness for eternity :)
ReplyDelete