WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

huzzah!!

I GOT A JOB!!

I was offered a position as an educational assistant for EAGLE College Prep Elementary School. I figure this is a wonderful way for me to get my foot in the door and hopefully get a teaching position with them next year. I start July 19th!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I'm so excited for you! You've worked long and hard for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. phew! yayayay im so happy & excited for you! hope it goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME! Congrats! enjoy the next 2 or so months until it starts :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.