The project is simple. In honor of Mother's Day, post a picture of your Mom(s) (however you define it) and write a six-word memoir about her/them. For more info and to see the other blogs in the carnival, check out the link above. I don't want to say much else other than to let these pictures and words speak for themselves.
"The older sister I never had."
Happy Mother's Day Mommy!
My other mom away from home.
Happy Mother's Day Auntie Lora.
"The word in-law has never applied."
Happy Mother's Day Mama Gibson!
"The four legged kind count too."
Happy Mother's Day to Me!
Happy Mother's Day to every Mom everywhere.
You don't have to "have" children to be a mom.
A mom is someone who loves, cares for and who looks out for others. Some women may not have their own blood running through another human, but that matters not.
If you feel you are a mother, then you are.
If you have ever loved someone so much, and have done things to make them happy, then you are a mom. Biological, Adopted, 2 legs or 4 legs..
Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful ladies I look up to. The ones who are kind and patient, who love and who have faith. Happy Mother's Day to every woman I know.
You are all mothers.





the absolutely best thing to have happen to my son, is YOU, thanks with all my heart
ReplyDelete