WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Update.

This is my last week of student teaching. (insert angelic awwwwww.) I took some pictures for a Mother's Day project for the class. I'll just add in one of the pictures.
Cute right?

I love taking pictures. It's pretty awesome.

So sometime this week I should hear back from the 2 jobs that I interviewed with. 
CROSS YOUR FINGERS AND TOES!

So Brian wanted me to add in his words:
"I'm excited about summer, even if I am unemployed."

and I guess that's all he has to say. haha.


Anyways- I graduate on Friday- whoot whoot. Its at 2pm in Flagstaff. So.. if you're not doing anything and want to come be awesome, feel free to come. and thne stick around for some yummy BBQ at Big Foot BBQ at 6:30.

but if you can't come to that...
My open house is Saturday, May 8th @ 6:00.
844 E 10th Dr
Mesa,AZ 85204

We're having dessert and a book raffle. For every book you donate to my future classroom earns you a raffle ticket. Pretty sweet.

I hope to see everyone there.

Thank you and goodnight.

1 comment:

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.