This is my food diary. I figured the cuter it is the more likely I am to actually use it. Sorry the picture is pretty crappy. I was too lazy to make the lighting better. Deal with it. ;-)
So, some awesome reader checked that they would like to know more about my 100 pound challenge. Thank you kind reader for acknowledging my post, and checking the box you felt most appropriate to your feelings. This post is dedicated to you.
Click the link to find more about the B-12 shots that I am getting along with the other service that Red Mountain Weight Loss offers.
My 1200 Calorie Meal Plan is as follows:
- 3 meals a day, plus 1 snack.
BREAKFAST:
1 Starch/ bread
1 Meat
1Fruit
1 Milk
1 Fat
LUNCH:
1 Starch/bread
2 Meat
1 Veggie
1 Fruit
1 Fat
DINNER:
1 Starch/bread
2 Meat
2 Veggie
1 Fat
SNACK:
1 Fruit
1 Milk
So I have a list of the foods that fall under the different categories. I can ONLY eat the food that is on the list. No substitutions, no exceptions. It's a lot of food for sure, but I found that by 5:00 I was starving! So, it will just take some time to get used to.
Then I will exercise. I will either swim laps, go running around my neighborhood or go run on the treadmill at the YMCA. Cardio is key. The more cardio, the higher your metabolism is, the more calories your body burns during "rest" periods.
So that's my plan. I'm on my way to being 100 pounds lighter.

That's awesome Ashlee! I'm trying to lose 50 lbs, 7 down so far. Keep posting your progress so I can have more motivation!
ReplyDeletecute book! sounds like you've got a great plan :)
ReplyDelete