WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 16: A song that makes me cry.



Cancer and I are not good friends. Anything caner related eats me up inside. It touches too close to home. My father in law goes in today for surgery to remove his tumor. I love him and am praying for cancer to leave him alone. <3 you Papa G!

1 comment:

  1. My Dad had cancer when I was about eight. I can remember many things very vividly. Even though he got through it and it was long ago it is something that sticks with you. You just never forget it for some reason, but I've learned a lot from that experience. I especially learned to appreciate the time I have with my Dad and that it didn't end there. No matter what happens though...in the end...it will all be alright.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.