WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I got a NEW job!

I am so excited to announce that I am the newest Kindergarten teacher at Noah Webster Charter School!

Whoot, Whoot.

I am so excited and I can't wait to start planning out the year! I can't wait!

But now, I have the terrible honor of looking for a summer job. Blech. I just need to make enough to pay for my half of the bills. So if any of you bloggers out there know of anything let me know, or if you need babysitting, house cleaning- anything, well not anything. Who knows what some of you might make me do. I'm desperate for money, but not that desperate. So keep your ear out for me.

But I am elated. It feels so great to know that I will have my own classroom and be in charge of my own kiddos.

I feel like a grown up.

4 comments:

  1. Wait a second what happened to the other job? Is this one better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Ashlee! How exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS! That is the most amazing news! We are so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting Kindergarten's 3 R's Ashley! So glad you're finding helpful items and info on my blog. I do hope you enjoy your first teaching job! Kindergarten is a wonderful grade, but be prepared to run into colleagues, staff, and even administrators who just don't "get it."

    Always remember: no matter what anyone tells you or expects from you and your students, your five and six year old pupils ARE NOT SHORT THIRD GRADERS, no matter how much other people might wish they were.

    Have a GREAT year, and keep checking back in for more tips, ideas and advice.

    M.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.