WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Monday, June 14, 2010

I hate.

I saw THIS video on Tosh.O ***It was edited on tv, but is not on the video, so if you watch it- don't say I didn't warn you. There is some pretty grown up words on it.

Basically he saw a video that a kid made about the things he hates. So he made one too. I'm not going to make a video, but I will now be telling you all of the things that I "hate". (and I use the term very loosely, its just to fit in with the same theme of the other videos.")

I hate going to the gym and getting the only available machine next to an old man with a sweat band who is constantly breathing in large puffs, like he's in labor or something.

I hate seeing 10 year old girls at the mall, dressed like "adults". Seriously, where are your parents?

I hate people who give me strange looks when I tell them I've never watched Lost.

I hate when everyone on the freeway has to slow down when they see a cop that has already pulled someone over. Just go the speed limit! The cop is not going to stop giving that person a ticket to come and give you one.

I hate when people tell me I will get pregnant "when the time is right". Yes, I believe that Heavenly Father will bless me when a child on his time, but don't say when the time is right. Because does that mean then that all of the drug dealers, child abusers, and rape victims all got pregnant because the time was right? Stop it, it makes me feel bad.

I hate doing dishes if there is stuff floating in the water. Sick- rinse your food of your plates, k thanks.

I hate it when people talk or text during a movie. Your conversation can wait, I bet its really not that important.

I hate those stick figure families on the backs of peoples cars. I doubt all of your kids look the same, and that baby you have up there will not always be a baby. I bet they will hate that too when they're 15.

I hate when people text me back -k-. You don't have to, its wasteful.

I hate tv shows about teenage pregnancy. How bout we promote something better? eh?

I hate hugging people that I don't know. and I probably don't want to shake your hand either. I don't know you, and I don't know where your hands have been. Please don't bring out my OCD.

I hate when people type  IN ALL CAPS. ARE YOU YELLING AS YOU TYPE IT?

I hate when people complain like hardcore at restaurants. Yes, waitresses and waiters, cooks and managers are all people too. Be nicer.

and lastly,

I hate when people include LOL after ever facebook status update or text message. It's not funny just because you apparently add LOL after it.

7 comments:

  1. Haha! Ok, I really did laugh at your last "hate" because I know someone that types/texts lol after every.single.comment. Even questions! "Are you going to the party Saturday? lol"... I feel like saying "umm, did I miss the punch line? Why was that funny?".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha oh my lovey we ARE the same. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you hate when you see 3 new comments but they are all by the same person and could've easily been accomplished in 1 comment? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. ughhh i hate hugging people that I dont know too! happened in YW when I first turned 12 i had to hug EVERYONE in the room that were in a circle singing happy bday to me and one other girl. I was so humiliated I was scarred for life. Heh. I hate ppl who slow for no reason on the freeway bc a cop is giving someone a ticket. Nothing to see people, move along! I also hate when im in a turn lane and someone cuts in front of me. We all have to wait in line, geez. That really ticks me off. Also when I did not have unlimited texting I really hated super short txts with 1 or few words. Even now, its a waste of space on my phone for someone to do that & i try not to do it to ppl. Anyways..my two cents :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. comment away! I'd rather have 6 comments left by 4 people than 4 comments left by those 4 people. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.