WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Teacher Stuff.



See my awesome stuff? Target $1 bin- paid like 30 bucks, for 30 things. Super awesome.

I get to go in my classroom on Thursday and can't wait to get started!

I am a teacher.
I'm going to change lives.
I am going to teach the best kiddos ever.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.2

4 comments:

  1. I want to be a kid and have you for my teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 target and how exciting for you to be a teacher!!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this your first year? I can't believe how many teachers struggle with IF? Wierd! I love target too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Target is so much fun!! I love your enthusiasm!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.