WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 18 - Favorite title sequence


This was the first thing I thought of. It's the one title sequence that I never have gotten tired of watching. I love it!

The Office is a close second.

What's your favorite title sequence?

2 comments:

  1. I get the Big Bang Theory theme song stuck in my head so much, I think I'll say that it's one of my favorites. Although...The Simpsons has to win, just for sheer originality, and always keeping it interesting. :)
    Friends is pretty awesome though. Never liked the show, but the title sequence always looked fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sopranos, hands down. It always got me in the mood for some mob action.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.