WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 21 - Favorite monologue and 50 Followers!!!

To be honest, nothing comes to mind.
All I could think of was the Vagina Monologues. But that's besides the point, however hilarious, its not tv.

So help me out- what are some great tv monolgues?

and yay!!
50 Followers!!!

Yahooooooo!
Only 50 more till I can cross of one of my goals of reaching 100 followers!

2 comments:

  1. I was hoping to get an idea from you!!! lol!! I have no stinkin' idea!!! lol!!
    Congrats on 50 followers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I'm jealous! I've been stuck at 44 for a while. Not fair! ;)

    As for monologues... no idea!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.