WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 23 - Most annoying character, Thursday 5, and only 49 followers. :-(

I lost a follower. Depressing. I wonder who it is? Why did they leave? I'm sad.

**Day 23 - Most annoying character**
I can't stand Curt. His voice, his face, his anything. He annoys me.

Which character annoys you?



Main Entry: hap·pi·ness
Pronunciation: \ˈha-pē-nəs\
Function: noun
Date: 15th century

1: a pleasurable or satisfying experience





Main Entry: glee
Pronunciation: \ˈglē\
Function: noun
Date: before 12th century

1 : exultant high-spirited joy



Main Entry: ex·u·ber·ant
Function: adjective

1: joyously unrestrained and enthusiastic


Main Entry: proud
Pronunciation: prau̇d
Function: adjective
Date: before 12th century

1: vigorous, spirited



Main Entry: gid·dy
Pronunciation: gi-dē\
Function:adjective
Date: 14th century

1: lightheartedly silly

Happiness: Getting through my first 7 days of teaching!
Glee: My best friend gets married tomorrow!!!!!
Exuberant: Tomorrow is Friday and I plan on sleeping in this weekend!
Proud: My husband has gone to the gym like every day. I'm so proud of him!
Giddy: It's almost bedtime!!



1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by from ICLW and I just had to say..I'm not sure we can be friends.HAHAHA J/k I LOVE Curt! I guess I am willing to overlook it.:) I am now your newest follower.

    Aly
    ICLW #155
    www.infertilityoverachievers.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.