WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Getting to Know You!

Getting to know YOU


1. What kind of athlete has the hottest body?
I think soccer players have pretty hot bods.


2. Are you a planner or a procrastinator?
Depends. I'm a planner for things that I like. I have a day planner and I use it. But I do, and always will procrastinate on 3 things. 1.Laundry. 2.Dishes. 3. Getting my eyebrows waxed.

3. Diet or regular (soda)?
Diet. and I know, I know- it's bad. But all soda is bad. If I'm going to drink it I'm going to drink the kind with no carbs. Thanks.

4. What's your one "must have" for Fall?
Scarfs. I love them and can't wait to bust them out of my closet and wear them again!

5. What's your favorite fast food restaurant?
Does Subway count as fast food? If it does, then that's my favorite. If it doesnt then I'll choose Wendys.

6. What do you think is the sexiest profession for a guy?
Firefighter. Or any profession really that is done for the service and well being of others.
Like really, how sexy is this?

7. Did you wear braces?
Nope, but I always wanted to. I've got straight teeth, but they're really crappy. I get lots of cavities.

8. Would you rather have a guy that's super sexy or kind?
Kind. But lucky for me, I got one that's super sexy and kind.
Yeow Baby!


1 comment:

  1. Love Subway, scarves and I always wanted to wear braces to! Nice to meet you. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.