WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A lil sumtin sumtin..

A little get to know me thingy-

1.) If you could live in any country but the United States, where would you live?
I love England, but I think maybe Ireland- since it's super pretty there.




2.) Why did you title your blog “Savor the Moment”? Well, I'm glad you asked. I have a little link at the top of my blog to explain why. Feel free to click on it. But basically- life is too short to not savor every moment of every day- even the bad ones.




3.) How many “in real life” people know about your blog? I'm not sure exactly how many people know about it, but like 20 people follow it that I know in real life.




4.) Why did you decide to start blogging?
I got married. My friend Linda told me to get one so that we can remain friends. And then once we started trying to become parents, and that wasnt going anywhere I decided to talk about it. It was a lot easier for me to deal with it that way.


5.) What kind of clothes do you wear?
Um, aweseome ones? I love comfy clothes. If I could wear sweat pants and a tshirt all day, every day I would. But, since I can't- I'll stick with jeans and a sorta nice t-shirt.


6.) What are you having for dinner tonight? .
I had nachos. Thanks for asking.




7.) Where do you “blog”? On my couch. In my living room.




8.) Do you like to cook? It surely depends on my mood. I usually do, but these days I'm super exhausted from teaching all day.




9.) What’s your beverage of choice at night?
Diet coke. or Water.




10.) What would you most like to know about your fellow bloggers who read this?
I would love to know how they found my blog, and what they like best about it. Why do they keep coming back? I would love to do a Q&A sometime.




2 comments:

  1. Well, I found your blog because apparently I told you to start one (don't remember that but I'm glad you did). I love to read everything you write even if I don't comment.

    Oh yeah, I thought I'd tell you the Kindergarten class next door is having color week (it's really 2 weeks). It's fun to see them all come to school wearing the same color and singing color songs. I thought I'd just throw that idea into your head for something to do if you need one more creative idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I found your blog either blog stalking or via your facebook page if you have it linked there. I keep coming back because what you write is interesting to me usually :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.