WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dexter.

I'm half way through season one of Dexter. And I want to talk about it. Now.


4 comments:

  1. LOVE Dexter!! We watched the first 4 seasons last spring and I was dying for this season to start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha love the clip. I started the first episode of season 1 the other day and I wasn't huge on it. I know, I've only heard great things from everyone but I don't know, I just wasn't sold. Maybe I have to finish it and give it another shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFLMBBO!!! I will talk about it with you!!! Dexter is my guilty pleasure. I love me some Dexter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Dexter and am also late on the bandwagon. I just finished Season 3 and am HOOKED!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.