WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

I'm kind of in a mood.

I've officially started fertility treatments and my body is definitely feeling it. Today is CD1 and its totally sucking. With all of the drugs it took to get me to this point I feel like a science experiment and my emotions are on edge. Back when I would get cycles bad like this I used to say "This hurts so bad, man I'm never having kids." Bah. oh the jokes I made when I didn't think my TTC story would involve more than just me and my hubbs. But now with the amount of pain I'm currently in labor should be a cinch. :-) (I'm totally joking people, obviously I've never been in labor and I'm sure its way more painful than this, I'm just referencing.)

Is it just me or are there more and more people just nonchalantely mentioning their pregnancy on facebook as if it's just another piece of news. They mention it in the same fashion as I mention what I ate for dinner. It's all too casual. Maybe it's cause it was just so simple for them. Must be rough. 

I'm so irritated with about 95% of the population right now. Dear hormones, please stop. I'm not nice when I'm like this and I would like to stop crying so much. It makes my eyes all red and puffy.

So that's my rant. I'll promise to be nice tomorrow. For now, I'll watch Dexter and cuddle with my heating pad.

5 comments:

  1. Sorry the beginning of the cycle is so rough for you at the moment. I just started my lupron so I sorta know how you feel. I hope that just means your drugs are working extra hard so you will get a good result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! Facebook is the worst for pregnancy announcements. I keep forgetting I don't have to dislike pregnant people anymore, but I still Frankly I'm jealous. I want that complete innoncence and excitement back.
    do. And it irritates me to death when they announce when they are like 3 weeks pregnant.
    Your moodiness will go away. It always came and went for me. Some days were better than others, but after a few days I usually calmed down. Clomid made me crazy though, I had to switch to Femara. The moods are a good thing, it means you're moving forward towards a baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well my post was all messed up. It didn't look like that when I typed. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like 98 percent of the population and thats just my normal hormones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crossing my fingers, toes and eyes for you! Love you lady!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.