WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 23 – A song that you played at your wedding

This was the first song that Brian and I danced to as a married couple.




What song do you want or did you play at your wedding?


4 comments:

  1. Visiting from ICLW and now your newest follower. I also have PCOS and wish you the best of luck with Clomid.

    To answer the questions our first song we danced to was Harvest Moon by Neil Young. It was fitting since we got married in October. Whenever I hear it I am reminded of that amazing day.

    Best wishes and looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, our first dance was to Life is a Highway by Tom Cochrane. Yeah, we're awesome like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that picture of you two. Stunning. Congrats on your house btw! and lovely tonight by joshua radin. So romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only you can love me this way by Keith Urban.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.