WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Fill In The Blank

1. The last movie I saw was -
Lord of The Rings: The Fellowship of The Ring
They re-released it into the theatre so we went on Tuesday since the series is Brian's favorite.

2. I want to eat -
anything. I'm friggen starving here.
3. Surprises are-
not my favorite. They catch me off guard and I usually need time to prepare myself. I cannot be held accountable for my reactions on surprises. So don't be mad if what you get out of me isn't what you expected.
4. The best accessory is-
a cute headband or flower clip.
They make every bad hair day look fabulous.
5. My favorite warm drink is-
flavored hot chocolate. it has to be flavored though. 
i'm that snobby. 

6. My favorite cold drink is-
 fresh and all natural fruit lemonade.


7. Currently loving-
all things design.
I'm itching to design and decorate our new house.
I just cannot wait!

1 comment:

  1. I love decorating new homes! Of course I'd rather not move to have to do it, however. I'm not a fan of surprises, either.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.