Hey Hey Hey!
If this is the first time you've stopped by feel free to look around. I've made my blog very stalker friendly so you can find all the good information on the pages above.
But in case you just want the short version here it is-
I'm Ashlee. Brian is my loverface.
We just celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary.
We're madly in love.
We are also about to buy our first home and are set to close in the middle of July.
We've been trying to be a family of three for just about 2 years with no luck.
I have PCOS.
Blah.
We are currently on our first Clo.mid cycle.
I go in on Thursday to find if I ovulated. Which I don't think I did.
And then we go from there.
I am looking forward to meeting new friends and adding more fabulous blogs to my reader.
And- once I hit 100 followers I'm hosting my very own giveaway!
So again, Welcome!
Happy ICLW!
Happy ICLW! Thanks for your comment on my blog :-)
ReplyDeleteHopefully when you go in you find out that you did ovulate!
Life in the White House
http://nothingshallbeimpossible2005.blogspot.com
We hope Thursday is a happy appointment for you.
ReplyDeleteHappy ICLW! I am new to your blog and look forward to following your journey. Please feel free to drop by my blog and we can create some sort of support system. hehe. I actually just finished my clomid yesterday so I will be pulling out those OPK's to see when I ovulate. Then do an IUI using donor sperm. I am excited yet scared.
ReplyDeleteAnywho.. here's hoping for the best on Thursday for ya! =)
Don't want to sound like a total idiot here, but....What is ICLW?
ReplyDeleteHey Congrats on achieving your dream home. I hope Thursday's appointment gives you great news.
ReplyDeleteGood Luck to you!
iclw #36
Visiting from ICLW!
ReplyDeleteHope you get great news at the appointment on Thursday. All the best in your journey!
Will have to come back on check on the news tomorrow! I have also been diagnosed with PCOS and went through my first clomid cycle last month, so I know how it all feels. Best of luck tomorrow! Hope those little eggies dropped!
ReplyDeleteThanks also for stopping by my blog and weighing in on my big decision. We are in similar spots with our journey. It is so nice to find others to go through all this with!
Happy ICLW!! Thanks for commenting on my blog!! Seems we have a lot in common! DH and I have been married for going on 3 years;I have PCOS-in the last 2 years I did 13 rounds of clomid(thats for another day of talking lol);got pregnant and had a miscarriage last year. I just finished my first medicated IUI with a BFN! :( total boo!!
ReplyDeleteIm SO praying for you and you getting your BFP on clomid! Cant wait to hear news on thursday!
Fingers crossed! :)
ICLW #141