I have a new follower- Word up!
Only ten more till my giveaway begins.
Spread the word.
Or don't.
I don't want to sound needy.
So my body is cursed. Want to hear about my recent ailment?
My shoulders.
They both hurt so freaking bad.
Not the skin.
Not even the muscle I think.
But like the nerve, or the joint, or the bone. I don't know. But even moving, or breathing makes it hurt. It's hard to sleep, laugh or even move without wanting to cry. The pain shoots into my neck sometimes. I'm currently sitting on the couch smelling of icy hot with a heat pack around my neck. I'm the exact definition of a hot mess. I have a doctor appointment on July 1st. That's the soonest they had. Let's just hope I can get through this till then.
In other fun news we have sent in our video application for house hunters.
Eeeek.
Yeah, we could be tv stars.
No big deal.
I'm going to continue sulking on the couch. Which isn't much fun since I have to sit perfectly still or it hurts.
If it's not one thing, it's always another.
Just my luck.
july 1st?! seriously? i hope you feel better before then! my brother-in-law is a chiro and would be able to see you first thing tuesday if you want to try that route :)
ReplyDeleteps: way cool you two could possibly be tv stars!
ugh, sorry your shoulders are hurting you! i have impingement tendonitis in my shoulders and they used to hurt really bad too... felt like it was in the bones and i could barely sleep at night from the pain... hopefully they can tell you what it going on with your shoulders and give you some relief!
ReplyDeleteTotally sympathize with you on the shoulder pain hon. I was also told I have tendinitis and they gave me a bunch of exercises and tips. I can scan them and email it to you if you'd like? They also said for me to rotate a cold press on the area for 20 minutes on/20 minutes off to try and calm it down. I'm planning to talk about it with my acupuncturist this week as well because she's really been able to help with other pain I've had in my lower back. Good luck, though - I hope it gets better soon.
ReplyDeletedid you bump your arm recently??? I was in a quad accident 9 yrs ago which causde a lot of nerve damage in my arm that would shoot from my finger tips to my neck, it took yrs to heal. and i still struggle with it when the weather changes.
ReplyDeleteKeep us posted on the house hunters. I have always wanted to send in videos to home decor shows but never have, maybe you have inspired me :)