WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Overlord Award!


Mag over at Witty Infertility awarded me. Awesome. I know!

Whoa.  This means I'm the boss of everything.  I get to make three rules, any three rules I want, no matter what. And I don't care who likes it. *snob*

1. You have to say please and thank you always. If not- you have to pay a fine. Rudeness is just pathetic.

2. Movies/Tv shows/Commercials must add a warning at the beginning of every show/commercial/movie to warn infertiles that there will be some sort of pregnancy/infertility scenario involved in the plot. Don't mess with my emotions when I think I'm watching a comedy. Seriously Marley and Me- you know I'm talking to you.

3. Insurance NEEDS to cover infertility treatments. Or at least some of it. It is not like we're wanting plastic surgery covered here people- we just want to have babies. Geesh.

Now I pass on the power to:


My fabulous cousin Janalee @ It's the Little Things

My awesome pal Brittany

Mrs. Thompson @ Viva la Vida

and

Kristin over at one of my favorite blogs ever Dear Stevie...

Have fun lovelies!! Enjoy your new found power!


1 comment:

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.