Well. I went in yesterday to do some blood work to test my progesterone level.
Results are in.
Ovulation was a bust. My levels came back as 0.7. Haha. They are supposed to be at least in the teens but hopefully 20. So- we're upping the Clo.mid to 150mg. If this doesn't work then I don't really know what's next.
Tonight I'll start my pro.vera to encourage AF. Let's get this cycle started. There's no reason to wait.
I'm pretty bummed. I'm starting to feel like this is all for nothing. Because financially we cannot afford to pay for all of these failed attempts.
But in good news- we're getting a dog. She is the cutest, roundest puggle you've ever seen. At least I'll be a mom to something.
We got a puppy during our infertility struggles as well and I can't tell you the difference it made. It sounds silly I guess, but we credit our little guy for helping bring some lightness back to our lives and hope back into our hearts. I really believe he's one of the reasons we ended up getting pregnant some how. I hope your little fur ball brings you some of the same things. Best of luck to you!
ReplyDeleteICLW #9
Hi from ICLW =) I'm sorry this cycle didn't work out for you. PCOS is so frustrating. (At my last progesterone check my level was a .2, so I feel your pain!) I hope AF shows up soon so you can start a new cycle. I'm looking forward to following your journey!
ReplyDeleteI know a puppy isn't a baby, or even a replacement... but I don't know what I'd do with out my little dog! I hope your little pup will bring you a lot of smiles and laughter.
ReplyDeleteI hope this 2nd round works for you!!!
ReplyDeleteand can't wait to see the new dog :) XOXO!
I like to say we started with our dog. And it's true--there are bad habits the dog had that were definitely our bad "parenting," and now that I finally have a baby, I try not to repeat our mistakes!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry for the cycle suckage. Good luck with the increased Clo.mid.
I am so sorry this cycle was a bust. I hope the bump up in your meds works and you get the BFP you are trying for.
ReplyDeleteICLW #10
have you tried Progestrone cream? That has helped my cousin get preggers and stay preggers..i've been using it too and have had reg. periods not preggers yet of course but fingers are crossed that this cycle works for you!!! love you Ash
ReplyDelete