WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

This Day.

I was sorta kinda maybe dreading today.
But I was able to put my sad feelings aside and give Brian a wonderful fathers day. I fed him and made him feel special. I let him know how much I love him and how super he is. After all he is the future father of our children.

It's heartbreaking that I cannot make him a daddy.
I feel like I let him down.
He reassures me that if he had known about my brokenness he still would've married me. Time and time again.

I am so lucky to have him.
I cannot wait till the day where I am not the only one who is celebrating him.

1 comment:

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.