WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

weeping willow.

Today marks cycle day numero uno.
The lovelies are sore.
My back is killing me.
My uterus has started world war III.
and I can't stop crying. Over everything. and I'm not even sad.

Does this happen to others, or am I the lone crazy?

It has to be the meds. It has to be. However- I'm currently just on the Metfo and that hasn't made me weepy before. So why the tears? Why so emotional?

I'm stumped.

3 comments:

  1. I found that the cycles that I took Met, I was more emotional. When I asked my dr about it, she said that it was due to the fact that Met was (in a roundabout way) messing with my hormones.

    I'm sorry you're crying!! It does suck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are always a few private tears shed around our house on CD 1. Just let it out and know that you have so many people praying for you. Sorry you feel this way. ***hugs***

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Rain, a few friens on Met report the same thing. Keep positive! Praying for you. Hugs xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.