First off I want to say what up to my two latest followers- HEY!
and
I wanted to remind everyone else that I am only 13 followers away from hosting my very first giveaway!
Holla!
Now the update on everything-
Our house: We still don't have one. The bank did counter offer and we accepted. Now it goes back to the seller for whatever reason. (Short sales may in fact be the devil). But other than that- we're golden. So fingers crossed that we hear back very soon and can get the ball rolling on closing.
The baby business: Still not pregnant. I'm on CD 6 of my first clo.mid cycle. The side effects are not my favorite. I've had hot flashes, headaches and I've been so emotional it's ridiculous. I go in on Monday for an appointment with Dr. Awesome to do an internal ultrasound to check out my ovies and see how they look. Then I go in on CD21 to check my progesterone levels to see if the Clo.mid did its job. It's all very exciting.
Other news: Financially it is hard to plan when we don't know if and when we are going to move into our house. but- we are hoping to go to Mexico sometime this year. We are updating passports just in case. Brian has a friend at work who's parents have a beach house there. They've invited us to join them there. We're also hoping to go to Las Vegas in September for my Uncle Lee's wedding. That should be lots of fun! Brian will get to finally meet the rest of my family. I am also going to be going back home to Minnesota for my besties wedding in October!!
So lots of fun stuff is happening.
And lastly I just wanted to say:
I'm glad you're all here.
Just know that this blog has made me feel more in control of my life.
So thank you all for reading my words- even when they don't make much sense.
I'm happy to help out the giveaway cause for such a fun blog! I'm following you now, and Clomid pretty much sucks for everyone, so my condolences about that variety of lameness. When my husband and I started our blog, it too gave me this sense of control, so I really know what you're talking about there. Excited to read more!
ReplyDeleteA Little Time, A Little Miracle
I'm not a recent follower, but hey back! :)
ReplyDeleteoh wait a sec, i wasn't even a follower yet, how did that happen. Silly me! Yay for #89 :)
ReplyDeleteHey-oh! I'm a new follower!!
ReplyDeleteAlso wanted to commend you for having a good doc during your first (and hopefully only) Clomid cycle. I really regret not checking into it more to know how important the coinciding bloodtests were. I am all about knowing the numbers!
I'm loving your blog! Thanks for the nice comments on mine as well :)
Take care, xoxo