WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Friday, July 15, 2011

im back.

and i lost a follower. bummer. probably from my lack of blogging. (it hasn't been that long). So now only 4 away from my giveaway. spread the news.

well lovelies- I've been a bit torn lately- hence my blogging absence. I haven't had much to talk about and I've just all in all been really sad.

I'm currently on CD 10 and am hoping, and praying, and begging that this cycle at least makes me ovulate. Is that so much to ask? I'm not even asking to get pregnant. I would just love to ovulate- at least then I wouldn't feel so broken.

We have also decided that this is where it ends as far as medical treatment. Financially it just does not make sense to us anymore to keep pursuing things that aren't working. We are however, hope full that with diet, exercise and faith that my body will begin to regulate on its own.

We've been thinking about adoption. I've always been game for it. Brian was hesitant at first but I find that it's usually him that brings it up now. We still have a lot of unanswered questions, and feelings that will have to be dealt with first before we pursue it more.

So here we are. We're kind of stuck in the middle.
In the meantime we're trying to keep our minds occupied on other things.

And we're in the middle of moving. We close on our house in 10 days. So that's all friends. I've missed you girlies and hope you are all doing better then I am.

2 comments:

  1. We are about to end our medical treatments, it's a bittersweet feeling. Hope you ovulate soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are in the same place! All this salad and exercise is killing me....

    (I want chocolate!)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.