WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day Five...

#5. I am thankful for...trials.


Yes you read that right. 
I am thankful for my trials. I may not like them but i am thankful for what thy have taught me. This current trial of infertility has changed me. It has introduced me to all of you wonderful ladies and has filled my heart with love for and from each and every one of you. It has taught me patience, compassion, empathy, love and most importantly it will make me appreciate my futures babes more then anything. They will know that i fought for them with all of my might and that they are loved more then anything.


I will not let me trials break me. I will keep strong and make them make me a better person.

1 comment:

  1. i love reading your graditude blog posts...:) they make me smile and feel good and remind me of what I am grateful for too.... I can totally relate with you on this one too! :) As much as I wish you didn't have to go through this infertility trial :( I know that you will be an amazing mother! and I like to think that it will make me appreciate my little ones more when I get them as well :). You are an amazing woman Ashlee.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.