I kinda gave up on the photo a day. I think next month I'll do it, but only on Instagram. Much easier.
So I went back to my doctors today for my 2nd progesterone shot. My first cycle with this new doctor was a bust. I never ovulated and I'm still not pregnant. Sometimes I forget that my cycles suck. And then I'm mad at myself for thinking even for a minute that any of this will be easy. This shot makes me weepy. Anyone else? I can cry at the drop of a dime, and I'm finding this quite annoying (especially when I work around adorable kidney beans all day who always tell me the sweetest of words).
I will continue to try and be positive but it's difficult. It's hard to be let down month after month. I just want to effing ovulate. Just let me do that. Just let me at least have a chance of getting pregnant.
Another month, another cycle. Let's do this.
Instagram makes it so much easier to take and share pictures.
ReplyDeleteSorry that the cycle was a bust. The whole TTC is quite emotional. It's not easy, but just have faith (I know, easier said than done). That's what got me through it (and will get me through it again).