2013 will be different. it will be, i can feel it.
2012 was a hard year for me.
Infertility controlled my life, my thoughts and my feelings. i became the girl that made people uncomfortable. the girl that sucked the happy out of happy situations. and that sucks.
so, i'm trying my hardest to not be that girl anymore. while i will still do my fair share of whining and complaining because not bearing a child has made me cranky, i will do my best to not bring everyone else down in the process.
so that's that. i'm trying people, i am.
so here's hoping for a fun and fertile year. cheers!
I hope 2013 brings you tons of happiness :)
ReplyDeleteI hear ya girl! I was such a party pooper and therefore preferred not to be social. I'm still dealing with issues from that part of my life. Unfortunately it became such a habit (my behavior) that it was so hard to snap out of it when I was pregnant/and after I had Eli. So glad youre not letting it affect you like I let it affect me. Xo prayers for a fabulous year!
ReplyDeleteLove you Ashlee! praying 2013 is full of happiness for you!! you are amazing!
ReplyDelete