WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Monday, March 11, 2013

spring break.

Hooray! Spring break is finally here. A week to relax and get things done around the house. There will be lots of cleaning and organizing happening around these parts and I am just tickled by it. There's something therapeutic about the way a clean house feels. I am painting the guest room so that it will be all ready when Steve and Jody get here next week with their two littles Jaxon and Kate. Yay! (Thanks Lisa for letting me borrow your paint)

My brother in law, Dallin gets home from his mission on March 21st. He's been away serving the Lord for two years and I've missed him like crazy! I cannot wait to see him.

And I'm excited for Dallin to meet these two pups.

What are your spring break plans?

1 comment:

  1. I wish BYU did spring break but they dont :( So Im taking my own spring break I guess? Even though I'll be working..heading to AZ for the week - super stoked to enjoy the sun and see some family (hopefully) and friends.Time for some Barro's Pizza maybe and Ned's. My brother gets home from his mission the end of May so that is exciting. Cool your bro in law will be home soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.