So my besties, Emily & Shelly are great. They came up the fabulous idea to do a fundraiser to help us raise money for treatments. What a great idea! Why have I not thought of that. So- on April 20th at my house we are doing just that. There will be a silent auction (with AMAZING items )and we are selling frozen cookie dough! People can come and buy cookie dough (which is fabulous) or they have the option to bring out their inner girl scout and sell cookie dough to others and try to earn fabulous prizes. This is exciting stuff people.
Today alone I've had close friends, old friends, new friends and total strangers offer up their services, crafts, or even offer to buy things to supply me with baskets for the silent auction. I've never felt more supported or loved in my life. All this time infertility has made me feel embarrassed, different and secluded. I'm blown away by the people that are willing to help us out.
I wish that everyone could feel the way that I feel right now. My heart is full and I am just such a lucky girl to have so many great people in my life.
So we hope you can make it- April 20th, my house. I'll post more details sooner. But just in case you can't make it but would still like to help out, there is a link on the right side where you can donate money to us. We appreciate any and everything we receive.
You all are blessings in our lives. And when that glorious day does come when we have a child of our own -they will know just how loved they are, not just by us, but by all of the people that helped get them into our arms.
Thank you all so very much for your constant support through all of this and I am elated that my support system has grown larger than I ever could have imaged.
So excited for you guys! I can't wait :)
ReplyDelete