WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Monday, June 9, 2014

summer blogging.

I've been on summer break for 3 1/2 glorious weeks. I have done pretty much nothing.This week marks the beginning of productivity. Today I am tackling my very messy craft room. I'm almost done. I've been working on it for hours! I'll post a pic when I am done. Note: I have A LOT of crap.

The rest of my summer includes continuing work on my masters program, working on some curriculum for my classroom, some classroom projects and some house projects. Not all fun.

This summer I am continuing to do weight watchers, and we have been running about 4 nights a week. We just bought some weights so we will be adding that into our workout as well. My goal is to lose 20 pounds by August 1st. I know that's a lot but I think that I can do it as long as I stick to the program.

What are your summer plans?


1 comment:

  1. You & Brian are a motivation! You can do it Ashlee! And if you ever need help with school stuff let me know!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.