WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

a day in the life.

I could start this blog post off with the inevitable of how terrible I am at blogging, but we all know that. After watching Julie and Julia for the millionth time, my blogging fire has been reunited. Who knows how long it will last, but for now its burning hot. 

So since I last posted summer has ended and life has resumed to its regularly scheduled programming. Back to work. Back to the grind. We have been back to school now for five weeks and I absolutely adore my class. They are such an incredible group of tiny humans and I am so lucky to have them in my lives. Work has kept me busy. I am the 2nd grade lead teacher, so I'm always looking for ways to help my team. I am also in charge of our school clubs and am the Social Committee coordinator. So for me, school life is incredibly busy but amazingly fun. 

I spent most of June-August in my research course for my MA program. It almost killed me. But alas, after much studying I passed my final and am trucking along in my program. I have 3 classes left for this term, and the next 12 weeks to finish them. I'm hoping to knock one out this weekend. 

Since the end of May I've been getting acupuncture and I absolutely love it. It's helped me in so many ways and I plan on continuing for the foreseeable future. 

So here in the Gibson house, life is good. We are still very much in love and happily married. and the pups are still just as amazing too. Life is pretty great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.