WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's my first time.

Yikes! I feel trendy now. I have a blog. Linda wanted me to get a blog, so I did. Apparently this will be the line of communication from Brian and I to the outside world after we are married. I don't really know how this whole thing works so you're going to have to help me out.

Um. I don't even know how people can see this? So I don't even know who I am writing this to. Huh. Now I just feel like I'm talking to myself. I'm gonna go now and try to figure out how to make friends on this thingy.

Kthxbye.

5 comments:

  1. Ooh cool blog I like your background and header. Mine is no where as near as nice as this. Can I link you to my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure. I don't know how this works so I don't know how to follow you or how we become linked or anything. HELP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your friend and will read all your updates! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you! Yay for blogging! I miss your face and your scent! Come back to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yae!!! You caved! I need your email so I can invite you to mine. rachelleorgan@gmail.com. You are sooo going on my list!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.