WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

T-minus 27 days.


So, I'm freaking out. I think I just realized today that I get married in less than a month. I've had everything planned and set for months now but now that its down to the wire, im a tad nervous. I've got so much to do in these last few weeks and I might loose my mind. I have to start tanning, and I have to hopefully loose like 2 pounds. and I have to get my hair done, and I have to get my nails done. MONEY MONEY MONEY! Lame. I wish that I was just so super talented that I could just accomplish that all on my own. But, I can't. and I dont tan well in the sun, i need a tanning bed.


But other than that I am super happy that its finally coming. My bridal shower is tomorrow and I couldnt be more excited to see all my amazing friends and family there.


Brian and I both go through the temple next Saturday, the 23rd at the 10:30 session. I cannot wait! I'm such a big kid, I don't know when that happened.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you! Don't stress too much, it'll all be over before you know it! Also, we do spray-on tans at our office in Tempe if you're interested. They last for 5-10 days and are so much better for your skin!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.