WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

I'm not really sure about this.
















I don't know how to work a blog. I'm quite confused by it all actually, so hang in there with meSo we got married! It's been 39 amazing days and we haven't killed each other yet. Our apartment is still pretty undecorated, but I just really havent had time for all the nonsense. We are going to California on Wednesday for the 2nd half of our honeymoon. Exciting times. We are going to Comic-con and Universal Studios, and the beach. I cannot wait to get out of this heat and to actually be able to relax. I'm done with summer school and I'm pretty happy that its over with. I can actually come home and spend time with Brian <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.