WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Gratitude.

I have no idea how some people do it. I complain so much over the smallest things and then I see my friends that are faced with far worse battles that never complain once. One of my best friends Kaela is one of the most unselfish people I know. She has been a true inspirtation to me since I met her, but for the past year she has been superwomen. She got married last October and soon after she did they found out that her hubby (who i also consider one of my best friends) has cancer. And then soon after that, found out that she is preggo. Now if I was her, I wouldve lost it, but all of them always had a smile on their faces and I admired them so much for that. Well baby Camden is here now, and I love him more than I ever thought I could. He is the sweetest, little cutest baby I've ever seen. Derek still has cancer and is going through chemo and has to have a bone marrow transplant soon. Even with all of this going on, they are always cheerful and always open to a visit from Brian and I. They are the greatest people I know. I am so very blessed to be apart of their lives and to be there to watch Camden grow up. He's like the little nephew that I've always wanted. Derek and Kaela are the type of people that I wish I was more like. I have never heard them complain about their situation once and that just blows my mind. If anyone reading this could just please pray that the Beach family is taken care of and that everything works out for the best, that would be awesome.


So life is in full swing as of late. The semester has started and my homework will soon be piling up. I got placed at Kiva Elementary School in Scottsdale for my practicum this sememster and I am very excited to begin. Work has been excellent, i now have 6 kiddos in my class and only a few of them still cry, they will get over it soon (i hope).

Brian is fantastic. Work is going good for him as well, we are just praying that he gets a contract this year so that he can get more hours and insurance. I bought him a new video game so he's been playing that a bunch, it keeps him busy, so I can't complain.

My Dad should be coming home from Iraq soon!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!! I've missed his cute little face and I cannot wait to know that he is home safe! My mom and him are going to Hawaii in October. Brian and I get to watch my little sister for that week- Oh joy.

We have some weddings coming up quick! Chase and Courtney's is the end of next month, and then Austin and Kaitie's is the end of November. Austin asked Brian to be his best man!!! I'm so excited to see Brian all dressed up in a tux, he's gonna be one handsome man! Ammon and Karen's wedding is in December and then I think we will be done for a few months. 5 weddings in one year. WOW!!

I am so grateful for all the blessings that I have in my life. I love my family- all of them!!! (I have a big family now ya'know) I love Brian so much, he's so good to me and takes care of me so well. I love my friends and how awesome they are and how great examples they are to me. I am so happy to have such a great new family! The Gibson's are more than I ever could have expected to have. I don't even consider them my in-laws, cuz I just love them that much! My mom and my sister have just be so great, especially my mommy who makes sure our fridge is never empty! I lead a blessed life and I am just so grateful for everyone that makes it possible. I LOVE YOU ALL SOO MUCH!

2 comments:

  1. I love the Gibsons to and your Mommy and sister! Kaela always brightens a room and I love her too! You're awesome and I love you sooooo much!! Gibsons + Gordons forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me cry. And we <3 you guys. For rizzle. Good luck with school and work. I can't believe you are going to graduate soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.