WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

I don't have a clever title.

Well, it's Saturday night. I've got a million things of homework to do, but yet I don't want to do it (like usual) so I thoguht that I would blog.

MY step-DAD IS HOME!!!!!! Mark came home from Iraq on Thursday!!! What a relief it is to know that he is home, safe and sound.







My internship is going great. I'm doing it at Kiva Elementary School in a 3rd grade class. I love it! It's a big change from the 2 year olds, but I love it. I also interviewed for my student teaching placement on Wednesday. Its a foundation called Rodel and it basically places highly qualified teachers in high poverty schools. Its a very competetive program. I'm having second thoughts about it though. If I get accepted I'll have to do my student teaching for 24 weeks instead of the typical 18. I don't know what to do. I should find out in a month if I get it or not. I've got a lot of thinking to do.

Brian is good. He's pretty low-maintenence. He's got his video games :-) I like that they keep him company so I dont feel bad when i ditch him to do homework.

I have the sniffles, lame. I hope I'm not getting a cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.