WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

This is my new post.

Well, the semester is ALMOST OVER!!!!! Horay! I have 3 weeks left and then on to student teaching. I have finished all my assignments except for my 2 group projects and my research paper. I'm proud of myself.

Brian and I just applied to be on the Newlywed Game. We were thinking about doing the Amazing Race but that required too much. The application alone was 13 pages. No thanks. So wish us luck, that would be so much fun!

Brian and I are rocking on our healthy eating diet. No sugar or white flour for us! I feel so much better just from eating healthy. I love it!

My birthday party was this weekend, and it was a lot of fun! We went to Sweet Tomatoes and Jesterz. I love spending time with my friends!

I cannot believe that Christmas is only 6 weeks away. Yikes! Better get going on our presents.

I'm taking Brian to Disneyland for his 24th Birthday on December 5th. Its going to be awesome. It's a secret about what we are all doing there so I can't share the details now, but it is going to be so much fun!

My sister is having a really hard time right now, she is very angry about all that is happening. Please pray for her to be comforted and to be happy.

That's all for now I think. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.