WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm so glad this week is almost over!

GAAAAAAAH!

I'm exhausted. This week has killed me. I'm pooped. Student teaching is going great, I love Ishikawa! My class is great and my mentor teacher is wonderful.

I start some actual teaching next week. I'm in charge of math all week. I'm excited.

Karen's bridal shower was tonight. I hope that everyone had fun! I thought it went great. She gets married on January 29th! Just a few weeks away!! I'm a bridesmaid and I can't wait to be apart of her special day!

I'm going to bed. I can't move, or think anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Ishikawa is right next to my house, LOL.I live in Tanner Groves.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.