WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Relay for Life

Hey Everyone!

I started a Relay for Life team, called the Beach Cruisers. Derek Beach is my inspiration for starting it, but I have many other people in my life that have been touched by cancer as well. They are all my reason for relay.

Please join my team, or donate to a great cause!

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/beachcruisers

The relay is April 17th-18th @ Mesa High. Its from 4pm-8am! We can spend the night on the track together. Someone from our team must be walking at all time so we need a big team!! Please, help out a great cause. You never know when cancer can strike, so let's help find a cure before it touches someone in your life.

Thanks so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.