WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

"Mrs.Gibson, can I keep you?"

Today:

Jonathan: "Mrs.Gibson how much longer are you going to be here?"

Me: "7 more weeks. Why? Are you trying to get rid of me?"

Jonathan: "Oh, no. Can I just keep you? You're a great 2nd teacher."

Me. :"Thanks Jonathan, you're a great learner. You made my day."

Christina: "Mrs. Gibson, can I hold your hand when we walk outside?"

Me: "I have to stay inside, we have conferences, sorry."

John: "Hey Christina, isn't Mrs.Gibson the best teacher ever?"

Christina: "Yes! Mrs. Gibson you teach time so well."

(I'm currently teaching them a time unit.)

Me: "Oh thanks! I'm glad you think so!"

John: "Well no matter what school you work at you will be the best teacher there. Even if you work here. But don't tell Mrs.Hemmerlin that."

Me: "Okay, thanks. I promise, I won't tell."

<3 and that is why I want to be a teacher.

1 comment:

  1. I love this!! I love it when the kids make everything worthwhile! I'm sure they're telling the truth too because you are the best!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.