WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Just an update-

Hello fellow blog readers- Just thought I would do a quick update into our lives.

Well I think the only thing going on as of late would be that I'm almost positive that I have PCOS. I have self diagnosed myself and have talked to friends and family that has it as well and our symptoms are pretty much the same. Sigh. Total bummer. But since I don't know for sure I'm not going to get depressed quite yet.

We are in the process of getting insurance and as soon as we do I will be on my way to the dr.

In the meantime I ordered some vitamins that are supposed to help women that do have PCOS. They are good vitamins for women to take anyways, so even if I don't have PCOS it wont hurt me to take them. I am trying to exercise and eat healthy and get my body to where it needs to be to have a baby.

It's discouraging. Especially when some girls I know just have to look at their husband and they get pregnant. It hurts too when EVERYONE you know asks you EVERY time that they see if you are pregnant. C'mon people. Sometimes, it takes a little bit more effort for some of us to conceive. So back off.

But I know many women that do have PCOS and have had children with the help of medication so all hope is not lost. I'm just going to do what I can for myself now until I get to talk with the dr about it.

Its frustrating, but it will all work out- I just know it.

Yay for all of you that have babies, and my heart goes out to all of you that want one so badly but just have to be extra patient about it. Baby dust to you all <3

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this post and can totally relate! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.