WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

I think I can, I think I can...

So this week I started my 2nd student teaching placement in a pre-kinder program. Don't get me wrong, I love this age group but.. let's just say I'm counting down till I'm done. The teacher is great and brilliant but I think that her aide hates me, or something. I dunno. I've been nothing but nice, but she just seems to not want me there. I can understand that it might be strange, and she may feel that I am taking over her job but I'm not. It's frustrating and I hate confrontation. I just want her to like me, that's all.

So tomorrow I go to Eagle College Prep to teach a lesson to a 2nd grade class. I passed the verbal part of the interview and the lesson is the 2nd half and I think if they love me they will offer me a job. It's pretty hard core since theres only a few positions open. The school is pretty far away, but I'd rather have a job thats far away than no job at all. It's also a year round school, which is kinda nice- I wouldn't mind it at all.

So I hope that it goes well and that I at least don't make a fool of myself. I also hope that my student teaching will get better. I have 8 more weeks there so I hope it goes by fast.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! you will do awesome...and just forget about the aide, you aren't doing anything wrong!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.