WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Whooo Hooooo!

I PASSED MY AEPA TESTS!!!


Not only did I pass them, but I beat the crap out of them!! According to my scores, I pretty much got most of the answers right!! I'll most my numerical score when it comes in the mail next week!


Thank you all so much for your encouragement and prayers on my behalf!


Graduation- May 7th @ 2pm @NAU and everyone is invited!!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! How does it feel to be finished?! I cannot wait until I am in your position! Good job! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.