I live for spring break.
This week has been so wonderful. This is the first time in my life where I didn't have to work over spring break. That is the benefit of student teaching. I'm grateful. We've gotten to see 3 movies (AMC has 5$ movies before noon) so that was super sweet. We've gotten to hang out with some of our closest friends and we found out that Brian's bestest friend Austin's wife, Kaitie is pregnant! That officially makes us the last childless couple. Man, oh man.
We've gotten to sleep in past 6, and lounge around the house, and just love each other. I have been doing some spring cleaning, organizing our closets and cupboards and disinfecting everything. I get some sort of twisted pleasure out of the way a clean house looks and smells. It's like drugs to me. Or maybe its the fumes from the windex and fabuloso. Who knows. But I love it. Today I'm doing the living room and tackling our bedroom. We are donating stuff to Goodwill and I'm going to invest in some space bags. Our closet is just too small.
I'm back on track with grocery shopping. I planned our meals for the next 7 days and only spent 100$ on grocerys for all fo those meals! I don't know what everyone else spends, but I was pretty stoked. So now we can eat at home instead of wasting so much money to eat out all the time.
The financial issues of student teaching is starting to set in. My financial aid is slowly disappearing and we are trying to save money in every way that we can. That's why I love 5$ movies so much!
We sent our insurance information in a few days ago so hopefully we get approved for that quickly so that we can see what is wrong with me and fix it up.
Oh- and we're taking family pictures this Saturday and I couldn't be more excited. I love taking pictures with my Bri Bear. <3
Well I wonder if someone is going to be next any time soon with the whole baby thing?! It sounds as though you guys are having a bast this spring break! Austin and I still work as usual... but it is better with no school! I hope everything is going wonderful for you guys! I love reading your blog!
ReplyDelete