WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tag you're it!

3 joys
1.Brian. I love him. He makes me smile and he tells me I'm pretty.

2. Children. That is why I love teaching and want so badly to be a mommy.

3.My patriarchal blessing. (is that how you spell that? I never know.) I read it like all the time.

3 fears

1. Failure. Like at everything. Life, school, marriage, parenthood, and mario kart. all very real.

2. deep dark water. it freaks me out.

3. people i love dying. it scares me to my core.
3 goals

1. To get a job!! It's easier said than done.

2. To loose weight. My medical conditions make it hard, but I'm gonna try even harder to loose 10% of my body weight.

3. To be a better person.
3 current obsessions

1. Ice Cream

2.Pita Jungle. I have to eat there every week or I get grumpy.

3.Avatar Drop on xbox. its fun.
3 Random, Surprising facts about me

1.I've never been to Utah.

2.I talked to myself, like out loud and everything, until I was like 14.

3. I only cry over stupid things. I didn't cry when Brian proposed, or when I got married, or when sweet things happen. But when I watch 16 and pregnant I bawl my eyes out. I don't get it.

I tag....Kaitie Wray, Barbara Gibson and Lexi Greenhalgh

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.