WELCOME TO OUR BLOG!

This is where we write about how ooey gooey in love we are, about the things we like to do, and about our journey as new parents. Pull up a chair, and stay a while. We're glad you stopped by.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday Dinner

I love to cook. I wanted to tackle lasagna, but was afraid that it wouldn't turn out. So I found a beefy lasagna recipee in my cookbook and picked that one to try. Here is how it all went down.

First: Get on awesome apron from the San Diego Zoo. My B-i-L Brandon has a shirt like this, I think of him when I wear it :-).. (did you know that my left eye is kinda a squinty one, it never opens all the way)
Then, check on Brian. He needs to be entertained while I am cooking. Isn't he cute?
Then, get the recipee.
Cook the lasagna noodles, which requires a lot of work! They had to be boiled one at a time basically, you can't just throw them all in a pot. But, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
I got a chance to use my handy kitchen aid, complements of my wonderful MiL, Barb. I made Brian come and do this part, I was scared that I would break it! Here he is mixing up the cheeses.
and then we baked it for 40 minutes, let it cool for 15 more minutes and then we ate.

and..

i didnt like it.
go figure right? but now I know that I am capable of making legit lasagna.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. But only if they're kind. If you have nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all.